"Happy Chinese New Year - Year of the Ox"
I wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year, this is going to be an awesome year. Besides all the bad news that the media is portraying, I personally think it is going to be a great year for both life and business. As I always believe that "What You Focus on Expands!!"
By the way, here is something i came across regarding the Year of the Ox by a Feng Shui master who talks about what you can do to take full advantage of the Year of the Ox...Click on the Read More
A good friend, Pual helped summarized the reading., so credits go to him
Raymond Lo in Hong Kong is a fantastic Feng Shui master and every year he posts his forecast www.raymond-lo.com. This runs to a few pages and so I have made a summary for you to enjoy!!!
Please pass this note to your friends
The Year of the Ox, 2009, in the Hsia calendar, is always symbolized by two elements. For the Year of the Ox it is Earth sitting on top of Earth. This is like brothers and sisters and so they can be friends or they can be competitors. The Earth on top is Yin earth which symbolizes a peaceful garden. The Ox belongs to the earth element. This elemental relationship will bring a year of more harmony, peace and a time for rebuilding and reconstruction from the damages of 2008. It is a year of pure earth element and the theme for this year should be caring for our planet earth.
The Chinese calendar year goes on 60-year cycle. This means that we have experienced the same year of yin earth on the Ox in 1949. This was the year that gave birth to the Peoples Republic of China, and the creation of NATO.
In the year 2009 there is pure earth on earth. . The earth element is meditation and so people will be moving from fear in 2008 to reflective and conservative in 2009. Investors will be conservative and so there will be less dramatic fluctuations, signs of more stability. Spring and summer will see property and physical commodity increases. A steady upward trend in selected stock exchange sectors.
The favourable stock sectors are Wood and Fire.
- The wood industry includes forestry, furniture, fashion, textile, print media and environmental sectors.
- The fire industries include finance, entertainment, power generating, electricity, electronic products, energy, oil and gas will see productivity and strong activity.
The unfavourable stock sectors are Earth, Water and Metal.
- Water industries include shipping, transport, communication, drinks.
- Metal industries include high tech, computer, NASDAQ, banking, machinery, engineering sectors - a year of investment but not profit making.
- Earth industry includes property, housing, construction, mining, insurance, hotels. Lots of opportunities and activities but the strong competition will erode the profit.